Campervan Hire in Cornwall
Cornwall is a beautiful area in the United Kingdom. It is extremely popular with new age hippies and surfers and there are plenty of opportunities to go camping, either in a tent or by hiring a campervan.
Back to Top
What is Campervan Hire in Cornwall?Finding campervan hire in Cornwall is a great way to truly have the holiday of a life time. It will allow you and a group of friends to come and go as you please, stopping to surf in one location or enjoy fantastic seafood in another. And if some specific area of Cornwall doesn’t interest you, you can pack up your stuff, hop in your campervan and move on to the next area. That is one of the beauties of finding campervan hire in Cornwall: the freedom of movement. There is no more need to worry about dirty hotel rooms, or campsites that are miles away from a shared toilet block for example.
Campervan Hire in Cornwall CompaniesAs Cornwall is such a popular tourist destination, particularly amongst young surfers, there is a wide array of companies offering campervan hire in Cornwall. The campervans range from the super luxurious to cheap and cheerful. Some of the companies you may want to take into consideration include:
- Campers in Cornwall who specialise in vintage Volkswagen vans, meaning you can truly have an amazing experience and feel like you are going back to the 60s.
- Cornish Campers who also specialise in vintage Volkswagen vans.
- Fistral Bays, operating in Newquay, again specialising mainly in vintage Volkswagen vans.
- Bay Campers of Cornwall who offer a wide range of campervan hires throughout Cornwall.
- Motor Homes Direct who offer campervan hire in Cornwall as well as the rest of the United Kingdom.
- Base Campers who specialise in luxury Volkswagen vans.
Campervan Hire in Cornwall CostsThe cost of campervan hire in Cornwall will depend on what your needs and requirements are. Firstly, you will need to decide on the size of campervan you require, which depends on the amount of people you are intending to go on holiday with. Generally, a larger campervan is more expensive than a smaller one, but on a person to person basis they may actually work out cheaper. The second thing that will influence the price is the length of time of your hire agreement. Generally, companies actively encourage longer term hire by significantly reducing their day to day cost for hire agreements that are longer than a week. Another thing that may influence the price of campervan hire in Cornwall is optional extras. Some of the most common optional extras include:
- Satellite navigation systems
- Child seats
- Additional drivers
Back to Top